Thursday, August 5, 2010

Actually written July 31, but just found in my draft folder...

I know, I know...if I had read scriptures first thing this morning, I wouldn't now be thinking about how you shouldn't have to read scriptures on Saturday night.   I am also thinking I am not reading tomorrow because I read scriptures during Sunday school (unlike some people that I know whom shall remain nameless, but I will just call Stud Muffin who hardly ever go because they think Sunday School hour must be lesson prep for 3rd hour time.  IF I ever invite Stud Muffin to read my blog, perhaps they will want to do a weekly post on Sundays about whether they made the righteous decision and went to Sunday school that day.  Could make for interesting reading.  : )   So, I'm thinking maybe tomorrow can be a day of rest.  Trying to be a Spiritual Giant is tiring.

O.K., well it is 10:44, which is totally time to go snuggle in bed, but since I remembered to post, that reminded me to read, so I'm going to at least peruse the scripture readings for Sunday School tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment