Friday, August 6, 2010

THE GOAL

I'm going on a 19 year anniversary Love Fest this weekend and to enjoy a blast from the past Pat Benetar concert. (I think I'm making a banner even!)  : )       (See how nice it is to write a blog and not tell anyone about it?  You can tell people you are going out of town and everything without worry about someone robbing your house.)

My goal---READ every day.  Every day.  Saturday AND Sunday.  I'm going to do the Book of Mormon cause I have a nice little travel size one.  And I'll take my little study notebook too so I can record any impressions I get.  So, I'm off to do a great job.  I'll be reporting my triumphant goal keeping on Monday.

So, for now, quit reading blogs and get to work on your own problems.  : )

2 comments:

  1. Beth - I'm proud of you! I have thought about this kind of thing (blog) but I didnt want the accountability! I have been reading the David Ridges series (Book of Mormon made easier) and I LOVE it. It has really opened my eyes to so many things that I have never understood and the scriptures make sense to me now! Good job on the reading and the blog and the progress - I will try to follow your example!

    ReplyDelete