Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Importance of Being Early

I really need to do this IN THE MORNING!

I did on Thursday.
And , I did on Friday---even though I was going scrapbooking and had to get my stuff together, etc.  I was SO HAPPY last night after getting home late from the ward T night and remembering that I had ALREADY read scriptures.  It was awesome.

Today---no.  I did not read.   Guess what time it is?  3:30 A.M.
For those of you who thinks it is really Sunday, it's not.  It doesn't turn Sunday until I go to bed and then wake up.  So, technically, it is still Saturday.

Am I going to read for Saturday?

Unsure.
50-50 at this point.
And, even if I do, it won't be a great study.
Sympathy read only.

1 comment:

  1. WHY are you still awake at 3 in the morning? I wish we could have spent more time with you this weekend. I was thinking that I would at least see you all morning! :(

    ReplyDelete