Thursday, August 5, 2010

payoff already

So, you know I've been reading a lot about temples and cleansing and all that this week (because even on Monday, when I didn't really read scriptures, I had still read the questions and summary in the Sunday School assignment book before I'd gotten interrupted so it really has been all week.)

Mike and I went to the temple tonight and I have to say that when they started talking about washings and being clean and such, I really perked up.  I had new thoughts that I'd never had before!  Always a good thing for me in the temple, as long as they are churchy and now worldly.  : )

My brain was thinking so hard, I stayed awake for the whole session and listened and felt like I started to learn a little more then I ever have learned before.   It wasn't like I was translated or anything, but I have to say it was a good session.  And I owe it ALL TO SCRIPTURE READING!

Who would have known I would have gotten a tangible blessing already.
(Good thing I repented from my bad attitude Saturday night!)
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment