Saturday, October 30, 2010

Taking Vicky's advice

So, I'm taking Vicky's advice and going to talk about how good I'm doing (thereby ignoring all that talk in the last post about being humble and  blah, blah, blah).  So, IF I read tonight and then I  will have read every day this week EXCEPT for Sunday and Thursday.  I'm giving myself a break for Thursday cause we went to the temple that night.  Of course, I did sleep MAJORLY through the middle part so I definitely should have read that night to make up for my sin.  But, it was my own family member name I was trying to do, so we we have our family reunion in heaven, I can fill her in on what she missed.  : )  Roberta Riley was her name.

So, I have to make sure to read tonight so I can be so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Beth, you make me laugh. Sometimes I imagine hearing your voice in the hall at church and wish there was someone in my current ward with your amount of zeal!

    ReplyDelete