Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How's this for stalling?

I can't read today because I can't find my little "Scripture Reading Notebook."  I'm hoping Dillon knows where it is. He was asking me what it was on Sunday when it was doing a nice job of laying on the sofa in plain sight.  We've done a lot of house cleaning since then (15th Birthday party tonight) so I'm  thinking someone has moved it to one of the million piles they've created for me in my "Scrapbook room / Office / I don't know where this goes, so I'll put it in Mom's Scrapbook room".

I've been taking notes as I read and I don't want to have to rewrite them if I keep reading about gifts, since that's how I track where I am, etc.  I suppose I could just read something else that I'm not tracking so carefully, so I think I'll hold up for the D to wake up and see if he knows where it is first.

No comments:

Post a Comment