Thursday, September 23, 2010

Struggling

I think I've read two or three times since I've last posted, but it's not even today.  And it wasn't yesterday either or the day before that.  That is why I am posting....to kick my butt into reading again.  I can't read right now, but I will read again soon.  Who would have thought there'd be so many starts and stops in this quest?  Now we get full understanding on why I haven't been able to maintain a healthy habit of scripture reading.  I do HAVE to go now though.....more later.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering what's been going on. I hope you get back into your grove because I need you to give me the cliff notes version of the sunday school lessons so I know what they are talking about before I get there. I had Hosea all figured out before class started last week! :)

    ReplyDelete