Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jesus Wept.

O.K., so last night I read John, chapter  11, Verse 35:    Jesus Wept.
But I read it 5 times, so I'm good.

HaHa,  I thought that was pretty funny.

Actually I went in and decided I was just going to read 5 verses, like I said, and I was going to do them from the Book of Mormon, because I needed something simple and easy to understand cause I was tired.  So, I grab the book and open it.  Well, it opened to Doctrine and Covenants, section 82. So, I'm like, "That's cool.  D&C is usually easy to understand also."

So, I started reading and read the WHOLE STINKIN' SECTION!!!  I know---I AM amazing!  And it wasn't even hard.    Of course, I know part of it was because I had gotten on the blog to whine about not wanting to read and I saw I had a comment.  Two, in fact.  My first customer!

The fact that it was my friend who knows about blogs and has one and I had sworn her to secrecy before I even told her I had started a blog and then asked her to read the blog and see what she thought did not damper my enthusiasm and excited even a little bit.  Her comments jazzed me up!  Who would have known I was so starved for attention?!  : )

3 comments:

  1. HA HA...so open it up for the world! Be brave young one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...I did have to tell Larry because we are "one" right? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete