Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bad, Bad, Bad!

So, I get on just to say I didn't read today and it is technically Saturday anyways, so I'm just going to bed cause I'm tired and don't feel like doing any studying.  In the course of getting on to this blog, however, I read my emails, then commented on a Facebook link, and now I'm finally here just to say I am a sinner and I'm going to bed without reading.

Of course, I'm thinking in the 8 minutes I've sat here reading FB comments and commenting myself, I could have had a nice little decent scripture study session.   Grrr.  

I still don't want to.  I've been doing so good though.  If I skip the "study" and just read 5 verses or something, can that count?  Maybe I'll do that cause that won't make me too tired so I can't read the newspaper.  (I know, I know, I'm SO BAD.)  I'll tell you tomorrow if I make it 5 verses.  You'll have to decide yourself if that counts for my record or not.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let a little set back keep you from trying again! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete