Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Warming up

I woke up before my alarm so I figured that was God's sign to quit making excuses and get to work.  So, I am trying to "set up" now to read.

The problem is, I have a little "scripture notebook" that I would record thoughts and inspiration in the last time I recommitted myself to study every day.  Needless to say, there were only a few pages used in it and so I'd like to continue with that same notebook.

It's a worthwhile plan, I think.  But, now I am wondering if I'm at just distracting myself by looking and by the time I find it ( if ), there will be someone or something that needs me.  As it is now, I only have 6 minutes until my alarm was suppose to be going off (well, I had to lay in bed a few minutes, you know!).  So, I can still read a bit (my alarm was set to give me a little fudge time), but I do need to get with it.  So, no more lamenting---back to seriously looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment