Thursday, January 27, 2011

Learning grace upon grace

D&C 93 is John talking about Jesus being the Word and creating the earth and all things, etc.
 v. 12-14 gives me chills.


12And I, John, saw that he received not of the afulness at the first,but received bgrace for grace;
 13And he received not of the fulness at first, but continued fromagrace to grace, until he received fulness;
 14And thus he was called the aSon of God, because he received not of the fulness at the first.


I AM a daughter of God, and I can continue grace to grace too.  Line upon line.  Even Jesus had to learn and be taught a little at a time.  (Naturally, his little was probably like an entire book of scripture in one setting, where mine is like one verse, but STILL! )
I just think that is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment